Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

For Thanksgiving this year, we went to St. George, Utah to be with Justin's mom's side of the family. The trip was pretty long and Taylee crying for 3 hours straight didn't help, but we made it and had a great time with the Andreason side of the family. We had Thanksgiving dinner at the church with about 50 people, half of whom I didn't know, but it was fun to meet them. That night we had a talent show and if I can figure out how to post video I will. I was not in a picture taking mood all weekend, so I only snapped a few out of sheer guilt that I need to be recording family history.





I tried to get a shot of Grandma "A" with just Taylee, but she wouldn't cooperate.
Madison, McKayla, Brooklyn and Treygan


Mason and Cade

Ambree doing her cheerleader stunt at the talent show



Taylee chased Max around for a good long time trying to hug and kiss him. Here he finally conceded.





Taylee back for more Max hugs





Max pushing Taylee away




10 comments:

NatalieHemingway said...

Taylee is actually looking a bit like Scarlett. She's TOO cute!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

What a nice little Thanksgiving! Yeah For Road Trips! Addy was super unhappy going on road trips until we turned her carseat around! We also went on a road trip this Thanksgiving and it was a breeze with the carseat facing forward. Maybe when it's time to switch her around she will be singing and talking to you rather than crying. Good Times.

The Prices said...

Thanks for the tip Jen...only one problem...she's been forward facing for four months!

Lynita said...

How fun! I love how Taylee couldn't get enough of Max, he is adorable!

Kunz fam said...

Who wasn't cooperating Taylee or Grandma!:-> I was sad we couldn't go, but I think Maddy would have given a good 8 hours of crying one way. Looks like you guys had fun though.

dawn said...

I miss you all sooooo much. The pics are waaay cute. Who wouldn't cooperate? Grandma or Taylee?

The Prices said...

Taylee wouldn't cooperate....Grandma looooved Taylee!

Kunz fam said...

I tagged you on my blog!!

Lor! said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun! I'm happy you got to stay here, but most of all, I am so glad you came down for our retreat! I love you so much and I loved the time we spent together!!! So, I'm thinking every 6 months? ok, I know this is probably destined to be an annual event, but I can dream, can't I?

Lor! said...

BTW, loving your Deck the Halls Blog! It's Fab!