Thursday, November 20, 2008

Apple Picking

We've been absent from the blogging world for almost a month, but...WE'RE BACK! We had a really fun, really busy October. Keep scrolling...you've got a lot of catching up to do.

We started off the month by apple picking at a local orchard. My hubby was really excited to can applesauce this year and at 10 cents a pound how could I say no? But, holy cow....250 pounds....that's not a typo. Remember, we are planning to can all of these!




What a sweet girl

Taylee kept picking apples out of our boxes, taking a bite and throwing it back
Is this a good one?


The boys working hard




mom and girls trying to pick (key word, "trying")

5 comments:

NatalieHemingway said...

I LOVE Taylee's belly! I just want to BITE it!!

Nikole said...

Wow..I'm impressed on two levels.
1. That you even know how to do this.
2. That you have the motivation to complete it!

I wish I was more like you!

Kunz fam said...

Yay! You're back. What a project! ou guys are so good to do that. That's something I should do...someday...:)

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

I miss being able to do that! Can I have an apple? Yum

Lynita said...

Holy cow! 250 lbs! You are super woman!