Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just call me Kate




I still can't get pics onto my computer, so in the meantime all I have to blog about is quizzes and tags. This one was pretty silly, the questions didn't really make sense, but it's still kinda fun. Anyway, I'm Kate Hudson:



A lovely, loopy free-spirit, you're enjoying life as a fun and fabulous mom bent on working the hard-won reclamation of your bikini bod. Having married young and quickly become a mother, it may be that you're only now growing up, right alongside your kids. Most days, anyway, that feels like a pretty cool place to be.

Take the quiz at: http://family.go.com/community/quizzes/which-celebrity-mom-are-you-qz/

3 comments:

NatalieHemingway said...

hmm... oddly enough, that sounds about right. Mine was WAY off. I'm thinking about taking it again.

Robins Fam said...

Very interesting. I like it. I'm Reese Witherspoon. Partially a compliment, partially not. What's the deal with your camera/computer? Thanks for keeping up the posts, though. It's fun seeing what you come up with!

Kunz fam said...

I had to take it twice because with some of the questions I could have gone two ways. The first time I was Gwen Stefani, the second I was Kelly Rippa! Fun quiz!