Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dark Shadows

My dance company had its first performance over Halloween. We were invited to perform at a halloween concert in the area, so I quickly put together a creepy witch dance, we called it Dark Shadows. I wouldn't say it was my best choreography, but we had fun being creepy and just dancing. It was very different from any other dance there as it was a studio performance with mostly kids, but we actually got a lot of compliments. Brooklyn told me I looked pretty when I was doing my scary make-up. What do you think?





3 comments:

Nikole said...

You should do the Goth look everyday. :)

Robins Fam said...

Wow. Wow. That's so great that you guys are doing performances!

A.Lee said...

You guys are so funny. I love the dark makeup and I would have loved to see the Dark Shadows dance!