Monday, December 8, 2008

I love Justin!




I"ve been tagged to share about my hubby:



5 things he loves

1. ME
2.The kiddos
3.watching ANY sport...seriously
4.playing ANY sport...seriously
5.eating good food...the key to his heart really is through his stomach!




5 things on his to-do list

1. finish extending the patio
2. finish transferring files from the computer...(hint, hint babe)
3. get the oil changed
4. work
5. play basketball



5 foods he enjoys

1. chinese food; I'm talkin' the super fried stuff at the buffet type places
2. cheesecake
3. pumpkin pie
4. lasagna
5. brownies and ice cream




5 things you may not know about him

1. He has a really good singing voice
2. He pretty much taught himself to play the piano
3. He doesn't like eating soup
4. He really would like to teach, but he chose to go with a career with more financial stability
5. He's a good dancer. He'll tell you only swing, but when I taught ballroom and he was my "monkey," he could do anything.




5 quirky things about him

1. He loves to watch Mcgyver even though he realizes how completely corny it is.
2. He is allergic to raspberries and won't even go near artificial raspberry flavor
3. He will watch ANYTHING that's on tv...intently, he just can't pull himself away: cartoons, corny shows like Mcgyver, you get the idea
4. He has a weird ability to get what he wants without seeming overbearing or like a jerk and is a master at finding great deals.
5. He loathes giving the kids baths and rarely does (he helps enough elsewhere, though)


2 comments:

Nikole said...

Justin is a great guy. I can attest that he has a great voice! He is very easy going and everybody likes him. He and I both loathe bathing kids...and I didn't know he wanted to be a teacher!

Kunz fam said...

Go Justin!! It's so fun seeing that he hasn't really changed that much from the brother I grew up with!