Sunday, December 21, 2008

My little Christmas miracle

I had all three kids to myself during Sacrament Meeting at church today while my talented hubby sang in the choir Christmas program. Normally, Taylee does not last very long and one of us ends up roaming the halls with her...usually me since Justin has to follow her around for the next two hours while I teach primary. Needless to say, I don't get much chance to listen to the meeting. Here's where my Christmas miracle comes in: Taylee sat fairly quietly on my lap eating her cereal snack and then played for a little bit with crayons with her brother and sister...I am not kidding you, this is a first! I got to listen to the beautiful music and even shed a few tears as I felt the Spirit testify of the wonderful gift of our Savior. As the program ended, she was back to her busy, demanding self and started screaming. How grateful I am for my little miracle, even if just for one Sunday.

1 comment:

JT42 said...

I love little miracles like that, glad you could enjoy your meeting!