Friday, October 10, 2008

Reba & Kelly!!!






We had a great time at the concert last night! We had really good seats on the floor, good enough so I could run up to the front a couple times for better pictures. It started off with Melissa Peterman (Barbara-Jean on Reba) doing a comedy routine and she was hilarious! Reba & Kelly are very entertaining and they're both very talented; we didn't even know several Reba songs but we still had a great time dancing to them. My voice was even a little scratchy from all the yelling. I even felt a bit star-struck, I just wanted to wave to them and hope they waved back! I know, silly right? Thanks to my awesome hubby who took all of the humiliation from people who laughed at him for going to this concert. We had an awesome time! I even made a new playlist with Reba & Kelly songs...enjoy!!!

4 comments:

JT42 said...

sounds like fun...I have never been to a concert...I need to go sometime ;)

Lynita said...

Concerts are a lot of fun. Of course if they aren't then that means the artists aren't doing their job! I am glad you got to go and have some fun, Justin is a good man for taking you.

Nikole said...

I'm so glad you had a Happy Birthday! The concert sounds so fun. Kudos to Justin for planning such a great birthday. Will he give Brandon a lesson? :)

Erin Cox said...

Hey! Happy belated birthday, Rachel! Sounds like you had a terrific day and a wonderful concert! What did my husband do on my birthday? He went hunting! Found your blog site thru Cathy Roberts' site. Keep in touch!