Thursday, October 9, 2008

happy birthday to me!



My birthday was yesterday and it was the best day! I did not want it to end! It started off pretty normal, nothing exciting (except a love note from my hubby on the fridge). Everything changed after lunch. Justin came home early and sent me off to get a mani/pedi. When I got home, he had cleaned the house!!! Next, he made lasagna for dinner. It was so yummy, I think he should do all the cooking from now on. He also bought me an ice cream cake because he knows they're my favorite. In between all of this, I got cards from my parents and grandma, cute jewelry from my sister, flowers from my best friend in Utah, Lori and phone calls galore! Then, my friend Nikole planned a girl's night to celebrate at The Cheesecake Factory. It was just a wonderful day. AND, if that wasn't enough already, tonight Justin bought us tickets to the Reba Mcintyre/Kelly Clarkson concert. He tried to have it be a surprise, but I got the tickets in the mail a couple months ago and couldn't play dumb and have him forever think I didn't know. I have just been so spoiled!!

6 comments:

NatalieHemingway said...

Happy Birthday!! What fun!! WHEN DID YOU GET BANGS??!!!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I like the Bangs to!

Lynita said...

Happy Birthday! What a good celebration for you! I hope that this next year is a great one!

Stephanie Ewell said...

everybody said what i was gonna say!! happy b day hottt mama-cutest bangs too:) miss u!

JT42 said...

Happy Birthday! I am so sorry I forgot the actual day of your birthday...I knew it was this week! I am so glad that you had a great time, oh to have friends like that :)

Orton Family said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!!! It sounds like it was a wonderful day!!!! Justin is such a great husband and the cake looks so delicious! I am glad you had a great time celebrating and at the concert! Have a great week!

Love Tanya

PS - We are planning on going to the temple sometime this week (maybe Wednesday) and could stop by and pick up the Scentsy order if you want. We will keep you posted!