Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Costume Party


We went to a costume party at the house of our friends, Brandon & Nikole (Thor & Snow White) last weekend. NO KIDS ALLOWED! That's right, a bunch of adults can still dress up and have a great time, especially when leaving sweet, dear kiddos with a babysitter. Nikole planned an awesome party with games involving Michael Jackson dance moves and a lot of confidence! She also prepared a yummy meal. It's hard to see my and Justin's costume due to the reflecting vests; we were construction workers who got run over by a car (we had tire treads drawn down our face and neck) We had a great time, I hope she does it again next year!







4 comments:

Nikole said...

I'm glad you had fun. Next year I'll have a murder mystery dinner party...I've always wanted to do that!;) I thought your costumes were fantastic, by the way. Loved the tread marks!

Robins Fam said...

Oh my goodness! That looks so fun! We're having a fear factor this year, but I think a costume party or murder mystery dinner would be awesome! (Maybe we'll be out your way by then!! hope hope hope!!!)

Arin Rohrbach said...

Oh so jealous! I love costume parties. Course I'm up to my eyeballs planning our ward halloween party now. I hope it's equally as fun, even with kids :)

Lynita said...

I love your costume idea, I just wish I could see your faces! Sounds like a ton of fun too.