Thursday, September 4, 2008

Here comes trouble!






Oh boy! This little girl was deceiving as a newborn...she NEVER stops moving (except to sleep of course). As you can see, she's into cupboards, the one there she cleared of all the pans and then climbed on in. In the pic on the blue box she was trying to get to the books on the side table. At one point, she was standing on the very edge (a flimsy box mind you). Did I mention that this was AFTER I removed her at least 4 times? Toys don't interest her much, she goes straight for everything you don't want your one year old to have. When she doesn't get her way, everyone hears about it..she is very vocal. Don't get me started on stairs. I have never had a baby like this!! Call it cute, call it curiosity, call it whatever you'd like, but I call it trouble!

10 comments:

NatalieHemingway said...

She's not trouble, just age 1. Scarlett is the same and so were the others. You just forgot since it's been a few years :) .

Lynita said...

I would call her Kaitlyn's long lost twin! I totally feel your pain. Hopefully she won't have such a long cycle of "curiosity" like Kaitlyn did! She is just barely growing out of it, yeah it is cute sometimes but not ALL the time!

RH said...

So cute!!Wouldn't it be fun to have the little get movers and shakers getting into stuff together..hint hint.. scarlett would like some real competition, as she has no problem overtaking Thierry.

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

She sounds just like Adyson!!! I can't turn my back for a second.

I added ya'll to our blog list if that's ok? Thanks for the comment and it's been great being able to keep in touch.

NatalieHemingway said...

I tagged you. Visit my blog.

Kunz fam said...

How cute! At least she can't open the doors... yet!

That Girl said...

Augh! My second kid's like that too ... and he's STILL like that ... a year later ... Don't let 'em tell you it's just a phase. IT JUST MIGHT BE HER PERSONALITY!

If you have any tips, I'm open. ;o)

The Stevensons said...

I call it trouble as well. Chad is into everything and the second i pull him away he is right back at it. And nothing is safe he will do anything he can to get into TROUBLE.

Val

Arin Rohrbach said...

I've been unbelievably lucky in that area. Both my kids were lazy lumps. They had no interest in moving or getting into things. Logan is going to be a handful I think. He's already rolling all over the place and getting his limbs stuck in the crib. My kids didn't even attempt rolling until 6 months. I think I might be in for a wild ride.

Kirstynn Evans said...

Really, does it ever slow down at your house? I can't imagine life like yours. Way to go at being super patient, and amazing!