Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Five

I was tagged by Nat a long time ago and kept forgetting and other things kept coming up that I wanted to post, but I do really like to do them, so here goes:

THE FIVE

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. starting my senior year of high school
2. dancing all the time
3. getting up at 4:30 every morning
4. working at Write Impressions and Edison Elementary
5. spending any spare time with some boy (what was his name again)?

5 things on today's to-do list:
1. go to church meetings
2. keep kids quiet
3. keep kids fed
4. try to nap (always try on sunday)
5. read to the kids for 20 mins. so Trey can get his Pizza Hut "Book It" reward at school (oh and cause I love him and want the best for him).

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. ice cream
2. brownies
3. yogurt and granola
4. banana, zucchini, or pumpkin bread
5. chocolate milk

5 things I'd do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off student loans and other debt
2. open a dance studio
3. decorate the kid's rooms how I've always wanted them
4. Get Justin a new car (his is really getting old and stinky)
5. Put away some for the kid's education

5 places I've lived:
1. Hazel Park, Michigan
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Moscow, Idaho
4. Saratoga Springs, Utah
5. Meridian, Idaho

5 Jobs I've had: (these barely dent my list)
1. Hazel Park parks and rec
2. Write Impressions
3. American Eagle
4. Testing Center at Ricks
5. Dance Teacher

1 comment:

NatalieHemingway said...

Yeah, what was that boy's name? hmmm. How many jobs HAVE you had? A few of those I don't even remember you doing. Too Funny!! oh...love the pictures of Tay. SHE'S SO CUTE!!