Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Taylee









I finally had Taylee's one year pictures taken. I was tired of Sears, so my friend Shannon said she would take some pictures of her. We found a nice spot and snapped away. These are a few of the favorites. I'm having a hard time deciding which one to frame and if I should do color, black and white or sepia. I really loved how the close-up picture where she isn't smiling captured all of her features, but some of the others showed her personality a little more and some were just dang cute! Thanks Shannon!

9 comments:

The Butler Family said...

What cute pictures! I usually make a collage of pictures of Emma because I can't ever decide on 1 picture. You can make them on snapfish.com for $3 I think. Also, we made our blog private but I didn't have your email to invite you. Let me know if you want an invitation.

Lynita said...

How adorable! I love the picture where she is biting the rock, classic. I would definately frame your favorite and make a collage to frame too. By the way your friend is way better than Sears!

Orton Family said...

What sweet photos of Taylee! I like the last three the best! She is really growing up! We are excited to come over tomorrow!

Arin Rohrbach said...

Man they are all cute! I really need a photographer. I haven't taken any professional pictures of my kids. Oh well.

That Girl said...

They're all cute! Good luck deciding on that ....

;o)

JT42 said...

very adorable!! love them...sorry I can't suggest one, they are all so cute, I like the idea of a collage ;)

Kirstynn Evans said...

What a little muffin! She makes those rocks look good. I think my favorite is the last one. They are all great though.

Kunz fam said...

Those pictures are so cute! What did you give her to make her so happy?!

Stephanie Ewell said...

Rach- she looks gorgeous! all grown up! miss u guys- cute blog too!