Sunday, March 15, 2009

a mini-update

Just a little blurb to brag about my awesome kids and what we're up to these days...






The images above are of the first books Treygan read by himself! He is doing the story time reading now, which I'm thouroughly enjoying (reading aloud is exhausting to me), and you can often find him on the couch with a new book. He even read scriptures in our primary class today. I'm so proud of my Kindergartener!






Yep, that's broccoli; my kids LOVE broccoli, cucumbers & celery. don't know where they picked up those good habits. :)


Taylee sucking the water out of the squirt bottle. I was trying to get a picture of her cute pigtails, but as you can see, she was busy.




4 comments:

NatalieHemingway said...

What cute kids! Sofia has been learning to read the past couple of months. I keep forgetting to talk to you about it because I think Brooklyn would do great with it too. Anyway, I owe you a phone call. I got a cute watch in the mail over the weekend! THANKS. I'll call later.

Nikole said...

Good for Treygan! It's so exciting when kids learn to read (not my own, but I get excited for my preschoolers)! I'm impressed your kids like veggies, and that Brooklyn's hair is long enough for pigtails (I don't think Addy's is-she can barely pull off the pony). We need to get together soon!

Robins Fam said...

What great kids you have! That is so dang exciting that Treygan is reading! Amazing! And broccoli?? I can't get carrots out of my kids hands and mouths, but broccoli is yet to be a favorite of the kids around here. Great job!

Lor! said...

This post makes me miss your cuties and you! They are getting so big! Love you!