Saturday, March 7, 2009

Firsts

Thought this one was fun. I'd love to hear your firsts if you care to share.

Rachel's firsts:

First prom date: Kevin Brown

Do you still talk to your first love: nope

First job: Major Magic's Pizza

First car: Well, I drove my Grandma's Grand-am (with the letters switched to say Grand-ma ) after high school if that counts.

First person to text you today: no one today, but normally it's Marla

First person you thought of today: Taylee, she's sick, I was a worried mom

First grade teacher: Miss Maynard

First ride on an airplane: junior high to Chicago for a field trip

First best friend and do you still talk: Erin Mehelich and yes we keep in touch

Where was your first sleepover: I have no idea, but I'd guess with my friend Lindsay Ross

First person you talked to today: my hubby

First wedding you were in: Depends on how you define "in" if it means wearing a matching dress with other girls and standing in a line, it was my sister's. If it means walking down the aisle and standing there hoping to not pass out, it was Becky and Brad's.

First thing you did this morning: made breakfast

First concert you went to: The Lilith Fair with Nat, probably 2000

First tattoo: none

First piercing: ears when I was a wee baby

First foreign country you've been to: Mexico, just a few weeks ago!

First movie you remember seeing (in a theatre): The Little Mermaid with my dad

When was your first detention: In junior high, I forgot some paper or something and got detention along with Jenny Anderson. I danced on the desks while the teacher was gone, Jenny leaked it to her mom who leaked it to my mom and they still laugh about it today!

First Kiss: Oh, dear....Bobby Matthews

2 comments:

NatalieHemingway said...

Mexico? Your grew up just minutes from Canada!!!

The Prices said...

yeah, I thought about Canada, but I didn't think it sounded near as fun as Mexico! The only thing foreign is that the pop tastes funky.