Saturday, June 27, 2009

Which Power Ranger was your favorite?

Treygan chose a Power Rangers movie from the library the other day and has become obsessed with it! Treygan has never been the type of kid who really gets into any specific thing; nonetheless, he has been doing "tricks" all around the house and fighting "evil." Here is the conversation that occurred after watching the movie for probably the 3rd or 4th time:

T: Mom, I'm gonna fight evil.

M: Okay.

T: Can I get out of bed when it's night and go outside and fight evil?

M: No.

T: Why? Will I get arrested?

M: No, but I might. Or, you might get hurt or kidnapped.

T: That won't happen to me. Just wait and see mom...I've got skills.

Go, go Power Rangers!

3 comments:

NatalieHemingway said...

HAHA! You guys are hilarious. Thankfully Grayson isn't trying to fight evil yet... still into THomas trains.

Brent Orton said...

:-) That is awesome! Go Treygan!

Q'Ville said...

Ok, I gotta focus on the "I got skills" thing. Isn't that a Napolian Dynomite thing? Idaho, I guess. Am I the only one who caught that?