Sunday, June 21, 2009

Oh My Wordy...Justin's Thirty!

Justin turned 30 at the beginning of this month and I made sure it was a memorable birthday! Sadly, this is the only picture that didn't turn out fuzzy. It was taken on his actual birthday. I made him a chocolate chocolate chip cheesecake from scratch that we enjoyed as a family...in this pic he's about to blow out his candles. The same weekend I threw a surprise party for him that I was sure he knew about given the many times Treygan kept saying things about daddy's party; but, he swears he didn't know a thing...maybe he's just humoring me? He says he must just be dense :) We had several couples over at a neighbor's house to play bingo, eat great food and open awesome gag gifts including laxatives, nair with women's bikini bottoms and a few more that may be too embarassing to mention. All in all, I think it was a great birthday and he seems to be dealing with his old age well :)

5 comments:

That Girl said...

Steve HATED his thirtieth; I loved it.

(We seem to enjoy others' birthdays more, eh?)

Kirstynn Evans said...

OH MY... you just reminded me, that in two weeks, I AM GOING TO BE 30! AHHHH! Happy Birthday Justin. Is it me, or does that look like less than 30 candles?

Kenn N said...

dude you're so old now.

NatalieHemingway said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!! ...I guess I'm next.

Brent Orton said...

Happy Birthday Justin!!!! Sounds like a yummy fun day!