Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More Michigan

While the circumstances of my trip to Michigan were a bummer, there were still good times to be had with my family:




Scarlett and Taylee at my mom's. They're only 3 months apart.
Rachel and her monster at the hotel pool, her monkey was too busy going down the waterslide to get a picture.

Marley, Dana, Afton and Taylee


Tay and Scarlett at the pool


Grayson thouroughly enjoying his cupcake.




Tay and Grandpa Hardie at the HP parade.



Fia checkin' out her parade treasures.



Taylee LOVED the parade...I'm sure a sucker had nothing to do with it!



Taylee and Scarlett watching in the wagon.


Needless to say, this is what the trip did to Taylee........
















2 comments:

NatalieHemingway said...

I love those pictures! I'm so glad you had a camera around... where the heck was mine??!! I love Tay and Scarly in the high-chairs! They're just lookin' at you like "get out of my face...eating is serious business here!" TOO CUTE!! I can't wait for your other kids to come in July! Sofia and Brooklyn are going to LOVE each other!!

Q'Ville said...

No matter the occasion or circumstances, family time offers fun times... no matter what. That is just what we do. Thx for sharing Tball and Dance with us.