Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day of First Grade

My first day started off so well; after a blessing from daddy last night, I was excited and ready....

Mom made my fave, sunny side up eggs with toast
I was armed with light up skechers that make me run "super fast!"

Brooklyn will miss me, but I'm a big first grader now!


Oops! I was a bit too excited and ran like the wind to the bus stop before tripping and scraping my knuckles and...



a good scrape on my knee. I didn't even cry!




My first day was awesome! We had a scavenger hunt, ate watermelon and had THREE recesses! When I got home, mom and Brooklyn had made me welcome home signs.





I had a great day, but my family is still the best!
Love, Treygan





2 comments:

Emilie said...

How sweet!

Orton Family said...

Treygan looks so excited and great on his first day!! I am so sorry to see the scruffed up knuckles and knees! Good luck in school this year Treygan! We miss you Prices!