Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy birthday Taylee!

I really cannot believe my baby turned two! Taylee is definitely the funny one, always making funny faces and even talking in silly voices to make us laugh. She screams A LOT just like her sister, but I like to tell myself it will eventually turn into a good quality, like she stands up for herself or something like that :) We sure love our Taylee girl! Be sure to watch the video below...so cute!

3 months old
one year old
beautiful girl
That's my Taylee!

3 comments:

RH said...

Thierry said "TAAAAYYYYLLLLEEEE" pointing at the monitor.

Happy Birthday Taylee!mkmfsgdskfsfdi

NatalieHemingway said...

Happy Birthday T-girl!! She is SO FUNNY!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Happy Birthday Taylee...what a little cutie! That cake looks really good...what kind is it?