Saturday, January 31, 2009

A month in the life of the Prices

I was thinking the other day that I haven't posted much this month because we just haven't had too much going on. But then I downloaded the pictures off of my camera and to my surprise I realized...we had a great time this month....AT HOME! Who knew?!




We snuggled and hung out watching TV
We held fashion shows, complete with music and blanket runway

We tried to get Taylee to do her latest tricks



We did each other's hair


We did a little jig



We made crazy faces on the couch
We dressed the baby up in ear-muffs when she was minding her business reading



We made more silly faces




We Screeched out of pure glee...



While big brother pushed dangerously through the house
We are certainly adventurous in our own little way!









2 comments:

Robins Fam said...

What a fun month! I love looking back on the fun moments that sometimes we forget to enjoy them in the moment.

That Girl said...

Too cute! What a great idea ...