Monday, August 4, 2008

TAYLEE TURNED ONE!








My baby turned one, I can't believe it! I wanted her to stay little so badly. She is such a fun, sweet little girl. She has a smile that would make you do anything for her. She loves puppies (and panting at them), babies (real or dolls) and playing with her siblings. She is by far our most quiet baby. She only says mama and dada and not very often. She is doing well at baby signs, especially "more" and "eat." She loves food as all of our babies have. She laughs all the time and she has the cutest princess wave that makes everyone smile. She is also our most busy one year old, into everything and is not distractable. We celebrated in Rexburg with the Prices-30 of them! It was great fun!
Happy Birthday Taylee girl!

6 comments:

NatalieHemingway said...

She's so cute! I can't believe she's one already. I'm gonna cry when Scarlett turns one! Hope she had a fun day. Give her lots of hugs and kisses for us.

Lynita said...

Oh man I can't believe she is 1! I sure hope that she stays sweet for you! Kaitlyn has turned her destructive behavior into constructive behavior for the most part, so maybe there is hope for your little explorer! Happy Birthday Taylee!

JT42 said...

what?!! you were here and didn't let me know...holy cow I live like a block from the prices!!! oh well, i will be in your neck of the woods next week ;)

Orton Family said...

Happy Birthday Taylee! I can't believe you are one already! It was so fun to see you in Rexburg! Looks like it was a really fun day!

Clear the clutter said...

So big already! Glad to hear that you were with family and had a great day!

Arin Rohrbach said...

Oh we aleardy miss you guys! Happy Birthday Taylee!