Monday, June 18, 2012

30 grateful- days 4 through 13

When my Grandma was fostering a baby with Down Syndrome, I remember her saying she thanked the Lord every day for the person who invented disposable diapers.

My awesome ride, but more specifically the automatic doors

Flowers just make everything beautiful

Twin Falls is dang windy all the time. The plus side? My pinwheels always spin :)


Because chocolate makes everything better

Twin Falls has a beach! It's tiny and really rocky, but hey it's a beach.

Quiet time

Kiddie pools entertain my kids for hours

 
built in family that become your closest friends

 
For someone who lives far from family, the laptop, facebook, skype, etc. is all essential and I am always grateful to live in a time when staying in touch is easy.

No comments: