Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Rachel turns 30 and other Random Octoberness

October 8th, I turned 30!! I feel fine about it, not depressed, not jazzed up, just plain ol' good. My life is very blessed. I always felt like people would stop looking at me like the nutso girl with kids she was clearly way too young to have, when I turned 30. Every once in a while, I'm told I'm too young to have four kids, but for the most part those comments have stopped (must be the ever increasing forehead lines). For my birthday, my cute little family joined me at a fall festival complete with games and hayride...









A few weeks later, I got together a group of girlfriends and we set off for Twin Falls, Idaho where we hoteled, ate junk and giggled a lot. The next day we attended a session at the Twin Falls Temple and had lunch at a great little local restaurant overseeing the canyon. We plan to make this an annual thing...the husbands don't know that yet :)








Now for the random Octoberness...



Buster and Luke become friends after which Buster betrays us and is
never to be seen again :( (pets have bad luck here)


Princess, fairy tale and 80's day at Seasons Dance Studio...



















Luke discovers the joy of hiding in the mesh basket






To complete the randomness we went to the Rocky Mountain HS football game-Go Grizzlies!




























No comments: