Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Break

Last week, my favorite sister and her family DROVE from Michigan to come visit us! We had a spectacular time together and introduced Luke to the world; we went to a different place each day. We miss them and look forward to another visit...thanks Hemingways for making the long trek to Idaho! Here are some highlights: We met Scott Glenn...at PF Chang's...in BOISE! We were pretty funny, the four of us passing around the IPOD and whispering ever so discreetly to decide if it really was him and what movies we knew him from. He was sitting right next to us and we're sure he knew he was our dinner conversation. As we were leaving, I knew I couldn't walk out without saying something...."Excuse me, we're wondering if you're Scott Glenn?" To which he replied "Guilty." And proceeded to talk about Skiing in Sun Valley, where Nat and Tadj were headed. No, we didn't ask for an autograph or picture, I just wasn't that brave and didn't want to pester the poor man. We were star struck and even went home to watch Vertical Limit. Onto the awesome family stuff..... We had movie night
We got our think on at the Discovery Center
We won a crap load of useless toys at PoJos
We loved on the baby
more baby lovin'
and yet some more
We dirt biked
and Go-Karted
more...
more...
more..
more...
even more...
And more!
I spent much needed time with my sis. I always love how easy our relationship is.
Then, Brooklyn sobbed when we had to say goodbye....and so did I.

2 comments:

aftonini said...

Looks like you all have a very memorable time!

NatalieHemingway said...

SO much fun! Best vacation ever! Can't wait to come back.