Thursday, April 28, 2011

April

April was really good to us (besides the crummy weather). We enjoyed Easter with great friends and everyone grew another month older. I really do feel like I'm handling motherhood well right now. 4 is VERY busy, but I've actually caught myself smiling for no good reason and this is no small thing for me. I've struggled with depression on and off since I was a teenager, but a few years ago it hit me really hard to the point where I didn't even know how to feel happy anymore. Medication was the answer to my prayer and I was very nervous to go off of it while I was pregnant and even more nervous to see what would happen after baby arrived. Two months later, it has not gone unnoticed that I feel great joy in my calling as mommy to these kiddos sent to me from my Father above. I have decided this is a tender mercy from Him and words cannot describe how grateful I am.





Tay stuck in her curtain...maybe you had to be there, but I laughed hard!
Luke is a happy, calm baby...a necessity as child #4
He is 12 pounds and though you can't tell in the pic, his eyes are still blue!
I'm crossing my fingers they'll stay that way as it is my only hope to
ever hear, "he has your eyes." Cuz we all know who all my kids get
everything else from.
Blackmail picture?
Brooklyn loves to help with baby Luke.

1 comment:

Robins Fam said...

Love the pics, Rach! And I am so so so so happy that you are doing so well! Can't wait to see you one of these days...