Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fortunately Unfortunate

So I've been in a super sentimental, miss everyone mood lately.

I often find myself wondering what it would be like if we lived in ___________.

The problem is I have too many possibilities for the blank.

Too many people I love and think I can't possibly live without...all in a different place.

So we decided the best way to solve this problem is to live by no one......except, dang, there is a someone here too whom I couldn't possibly leave and live without.

This is what happens when you move a gazillion times. You just keep adding to the list of people you can't live without.

On top of it all, I'm a people pleaser. I can't stand knowing that some decision I've made has made someone unhappy (and since we are totally awesome, there are lots of sad people around).

I know, I know, if my biggest problem is having too many people I love scattered around the country, I'm doing pretty darn good.


I love you all wherever you are. Please don't be mad at me.

I'll shut up now and count my blessings.

2 comments:

Anna said...

That's how i felt in Idaho! And then we had such good friends there it didn't really matter too much. But, I know how you feel! We would love for you guys to live closer to us, and hey, Lori's down here too!!!

Sarah said...

You are the best! Miss you lots!