Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Brooklyn Dawn turns 7!

Whoa! 7 years?! I can't believe how time has flown since Brooklyn joined our family on December 22, 2004. Looking through her pictures, Ihad forgotten that she was the stinkin' cutest baby ever, especially with all of her dark, crazy hair. Even now, I often whisper to Justin about how we are in trouble with her because she is just so pretty...but enough of that because we all know Brooklyn has many more wonderful qualities, like being the biggest helper with Luke and sometimes Taylee (when they aren't fighting). Or when she looks at me with those pouty, big brown eyes and asks, "Will you cuddle with me?" The list goes on and I hope it continues to grow as she does. We love you Brooklyn!
3 months old


This is what Grandma Hardie calls "kickin' hair."



2 years old


And now......


Big 7 year old in her special birthday chair






I made her dreams come true at Build A Bear Workshop





I don't do cakes, so I bought it but still ruined it trying to write Happy Birthday.






Brooklyn and her friend Baylee at Pojos






Happy 7th sweet girl!
















No comments: