Thursday, April 15, 2010

I've been in denial


Mom and dad have been back home for almost a week now and I have been putting off posting about their visit because that would mean it was a thing of the past. We had the best time with them and wish they could have stayed longer, but we're just trying to be thankful we got to have special grandparent time for an entire week!




coloring Easter eggs
Grandma's hands turned purple...at least it's her favorite!
Making resurrection rolls on Easter Sunday
Taylee loves how much grandma spoils her
Of course we had to go bowling



We even squeezed in the dance recital for my classes (mom made 163 cupcakes for the event)
me and Brooklyn in our costumes
Their favorite Idaho grandkids
No visit would be complete without new Michigan apparel
We miss you grandma and grandpa!

3 comments:

dawn said...

I miss you all, too (SOB!) :( Looking forward to Thanksgiving.

Robins Fam said...

A whole week! How wonderful! But sorry they had to leave. That is the worst part.

Anna said...

It's so hard to be away from your parents! I never thought I would say that, but having kids makes it hard! It looks like you guys had a great time though!