Monday, July 6, 2009

What summer is about

We had the best Fourth of July this year! Good friends definitely equals good times! A little swim, a casual picnic and fireworks= perfect! We look forward to this holiday just before summer begins, I just love the carefree, fun and grateful attitude that surrounds this important date. I'm so thankful and proud to be an American! Thanks Parrys and Carlsons for a great time!



What a great family picture!
Taylee just loves the baby

What Tay prefers to do at the pool


He's swimming!



She's trying!


Daddy is the best swim teacher


What mom prefers to do at the pool (I'll go for a quick dip, though)



Waiting for the kick ball...isn't she quite the princess.


Brooklyn taking out her sibling angst with the kick ball


Sisters





The dads worn out from playing with the kiddos



Doing snaps waiting for fireworks



They started aiming for people walking by...yikes


Ryan helping Taylee stomp on the snaps













2 comments:

NatalieHemingway said...

SO FUN! I love the family picture. I'll have to get it into my living room family frame!!

Julia said...

that first pic is such a great photo of you all!