Monday, February 23, 2009

The best job in the world

I did something really crazy a few days ago and applied for "The best job in the world," a blogging tourist in Australia's Great Barrier Reef. I had to make a short video that was creative and entertaining and hope for the best since there are millions of applicants. On March 2nd, they will choose 50 short-list candidates and then top 11 which includes a wild card...that's where you come in, the person with the most votes on their video gets to be in the top 11 which means a trip to the Reef and a chance at $150,00 and the best job in the world. I'm a big nerd in the video and I realize chances are slim, but I thought, why not?! Vote for Rachel! Get all your friends to vote for me too.

http://www.islandreefjob.com/#/applicants/watch/8-A9x1G-syo

2 comments:

Nikole said...

The website is locked down, whatever that means! I can't wait to see your video.

That Girl said...

So. Cool. You got my vote!