Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summer Fun






Well, we've had a full summer so far. The pictures showcase some of these fun things including a trip to the greenhouse for a preschool tour, the Boise Farmer's Market where the kids can play in the water, sunday walks , the boys as superheros and more. And guess what, this doesn't even include camping and the Fourth of July! Fall will be here before we know it!
Now for some fun stories of glorious childhood: One Sunday I jokingly said to Treygan, "You make dinner tonight." After a few minutes I heard banging of dishes and the microwave. Upon checking it out I found that my sweet boy had made oatmeal for us and that Brooklyn tried to help which explains the picture of the oatmeal on the floor and the little broom next to it. She gave up and just resorted to eating dry oatmeal...she really ate it!
The other day the kids decided to do a lemonade stand with their friend Lacy next door...I can't believe we're already doing lemonade stands, and for 25 cents a cup! They wanted to do a dollar, but I talked them down. It was super hot, over 100 and they were red faced and sweating, but they earned about 75 cents each and promptly spent it when the ice cream truck drove by. Whew! I know this is mega post, but I hope you enjoy it anyway!

3 comments:

Lynita said...

That is so priceless! I can't believe that he actually made you all oatmeal. My kids would have poured cold cereal, and something sugary. I love the lemonade stand too, so classic!

JT42 said...

so cute! bryant would have attempted macaroni...it's fun to hear what you are up to. hope to read more :)

Orton Family said...

Wow! What great entrepreneurs! And good helpers! Way to go Treygan at making dinner! Where did you go camping for the 4th? I love the muscle man photo too!