Thursday, May 22, 2008

Picture Day

We were well over-due for family pictures and we also needed Trey's 5 year old pictures and Taylee's 9 month pictures. So I decided to schedule one big happy picture day...wait, did I say happy? What was I thinking?! Taylee is cutting teeth which is causing much fussiness, bottle strike and hold me, hold me syndrome. We got a 1/2 a smile out of here, so I'm pleased. Treygan did great and the Tigers outfit suits him perfectly...he wants to wear it everyday and he loves baseball! The family pictures was okay, except we didn't have very many options since Taylee only lasted through 1 and a half poses. On top of all of this, I agonized over choosing shots and enhancements or not, what size, blah, blah, blah, all while the kids whined, cried, and fought. For the family shot, I ended up adding a bronze enhancement even though I spent all day planning the outfits to be color coordinated without having to buy anything new. Oh well. I think the bronze will look good. Hope you enjoy my beautiful family!






7 comments:

JT42 said...

yeah a new post ;) love the pictures, no matter the 1/2 smile! we are long over due as well, but i think we will wait until #4 arrives...not sure if it's a good idea or not, but...

Clear the clutter said...

I was wondering if you were going to post anything new. The pictures are great, and you will always remember the "fun" of the sitting when you look at them. I think the Tigers outfit really suits Treygan too.

Can't wait to see you next week!

Kunz fam said...

Very cute pictures!! Way to go! It's hard getting all the kids together, clean, and happy. It looks like they did pretty good for you though!

The Moyers said...

How cute! Love the pictures of your family!

Lynita said...

I love the pix, so cute! You do have a gorgeous family! I can't believe how big the kids are, time flies when you have kids!

RH said...

XOXOXO'S WE LOVE TO C PICS OF OUR COUSINS!!!! THIERRY WENT TO HIS FIRST TIGER GAME LAST WEEKEND, TREY NEEDS TO VISIT US DURING THE SEASON TO GO WITH HIM.

Orton Family said...

Oh so cute! You all look great Rachel!!!