Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Grandpa Hardie visits, Halloween festivities

My dad loves me so much (well maybe more the grandkids) that he took a trip out here to see us by himself! He hates being away from my mom, so I felt very privileged. We had a great time and the kids were so excited to have him here for Halloween. He helped carve pumpkins, went to their class parties at school and went trick or treating with them. Near the end of his trip, just the two of us went hiking up Table Rock Mountain in Boise, very much our thing (very much NOT our spouse's thing)...


Working on Brooklyn's pumpkin, well Emily's working

Taylee went nuts with stickers and poker things







Justin working on Trey's pumpkin while Trey smiles at me



Monster Mommy and her boy (yes sometimes I have fun too)





Roxy wanted in on it too





Done!



No, she's not in a headlock, she just randomly snuggled up to Grandpa




At Brooklyn's class party





At Treygan's class party




My butterfly, Harry Potter, witch and skeleton




Little Mr. Skeleton's first Halloween (7 months old)





Treygan paid for his own Harry Potter costume





Pretty Pink Butterfly Brooklyn





The cutest croc wearing witch I ever did see




We made it!






Just me and my daddy




































No comments: